Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Welcome World travelers and future World travelers!

Greetings everyone!
I created this blog for every type of traveler out there. The Dreamer, the expert, and the "Once a year vacation" kinda person.  Seeing the world is something very important to me. Every different city, country,and Continent offers new and wonderful surprises. Different cultures, I believe, can teach you new things about yourself  and about the people around you.
  I am a Flight Attendant for a US carrier that shall remain nameless.. All I will say is that I work for the express side. I go all over the US and parts of Canada. But even though I don't work overseas, I get AMAZING Flight benefits!  So I will be posting fun little snip-its about different Trips in the US and all over the world in months to come. Also I will be posting pictures and airport tutorials.


Adios!
<3 Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment