Monday, October 24, 2011

The soundtrack to my European vacation 2011

Every time I take a vacation I try to have a personal soundtrack/ playlist for my ipod. For Mexico for example, I always have Mexican techno. It's a must. For Spain I had lots of Gypsy Kings. I love music, and when I hear certain songs after a trip I have taken, I think back on those wonderful adventures I have taken. So here is my personal playlist:

Amsterdam 
For Amsterdam I didn't really have songs in mind for my playlist, these are great songs I found once there. The clubs love all these songs!

  • Dj Antoine vs Timati feat. Kalenna - Welcome to St. Tropez
  • Sak Noel - Loca People
  • Don Omar- Danza Kuduro
  • Alex Gaudino Feat. Christal Waters - Destination Calabria
  • Lou Bega- Mambo # 5
  • Gypsy & The Cat - Jona Vark


 Paris


Now for Paris I had a playlist already made. Here it is

  • U2-City of blinding lights
  • Carla Bruni-Quelqu'un m'a dit
  • Mumm-Ra- She's got you high
  • Doves-There goes the fear
  • The Temper Trap-Sweet Disposition
  • Regina Spektor-Hero
As you can see a lot of these songs came from the "500 days of summer" Soundtrack. But hey, why fix something that ain't broke! :)


Brussels, Belgium


Basically anything and everything Inna!

  • Inna-Sun is up
  • Inna- Un Momento
  • Inna- Amazing
Hope you guys like these playlists! I wanna hear from you guys- What would you put on a playlist made especially for your vacation?? Any songs I left out for these locations??

<3 Heather :)


No comments:

Post a Comment